New Game -- Guess the Secret - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game -- Guess the Secret

Where did he come from? Why was he a recue... I think i missed his history

tocents is offline Village Bug Shutterbug

OH, now I remember. He was the one that was in love with his little old teddy toy. I think we need to properly welcome Boz to PV and send him teddies!
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

And playing together at The Bridge
    Bubba Chunk, Gentleman and Scholar
    Lucy the Beagledor
    Liza, the sweet little bundle of good nature
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Whompin' Stompin' Walter-A Legend in His Own Mind
    Sweet Rascal Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjo's Gang View Post
    What an enormous thing to do for someone! Fly 2200 miles one way to deliver a one-eyed, hairless pug.
    My thought exactly!!!! Nancy was KEY to getting this done. She freely and unselfishly donated her time (and her airline benefits) and has literally spent the last 24 hours non-stop on this transport. I hear she's catching the next flight back to California. Thanks so much Nancy and I hope you're getting some well-deserved rest on the way home!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

I knew it, I KNEW it, I KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, gloating over!

I'm so happy for ALL of you! What a perfect for Bozlee to end up! And what a great life he's going to have! I can't wait to see NUMEROUS pics of the newest addition with the Alaskan Pug Gang!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LamadridDesiree View Post
    Where did he come from? Why was he a recue... I think i missed his history

This is the initial thread about Bozlee -- he was about to be put down -- https://www.pugvillage.com/forum/show...ghlight=bozlee

This is the other thread about Bozlee after we picked him up and got him into a foster home at San Diego Pug Rescue -- https://www.pugvillage.com/forum/show...ghlight=bozlee

And now he's in his new forever home!!!!

A huge congratulations Maryjo! Bozlee's at his forever home
    When I hear stories like this it makes me so proud to be a villager! To all that due rescue work you are remarkable!

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

I just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tears of happiness streaming down my face!! This place and it's people never cease to amaze me! Congratulations MJ and Auntie Linda!!!!! I am just thrilled for you! Oh sweet Bozlee, you are going to be living the life!

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

Yea for Bozlee and I can't believe that MJ added to the Alaskan pug gang and didn't pm me.....I feel left out !! Boo Hoo !!!

Puggie Huggies !!

Congrats Bozlee & MJ!!! I am so happy this has worked out!!! I love happy endings!!! Nancy was a selfless act for others and pugs. I cna't wait to see pics of him in his new home!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrannytoPugsleyMilo View Post
    Yea for Bozlee and I can't believe that MJ added to the Alaskan pug gang and didn't pm me.....I feel left out !! Boo Hoo !!!

Puggie Huggies !!
    Don't be too upset Terri Lynn. I helped convince Maryjo to wait as long as possible because of all the stuff that was going on. I'll spare you the sordid details but there was a problem with the relinquishment form and whether or not the person who gave Bozlee to rescue had authority to give him up. Bozlee came very close to having to go back to where he came from. Thank goodness, rescue stuck with him and got the relinquishment form signed by everyone who needed to sign it. Once we got word that it was squared away, we moved to get him to his new mom as fast as humanly possible. Thanks to Nancy and her genorosity and flexibility, we got it done faster than I would have thought possible.

He's now safe and is going to live out the rest of his life in love, comfort, and style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast