New Game -- Guess the Secret - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game -- Guess the Secret

The Pugdads is offline Village Royalty

Cathy finally told me, because I was giving the secret away!!! But that's what you all get with these secret threads!!! Maryjo PM's me to tell me that a PVillager is gonna meet Thelma, but she won't tell me who... aren't I jealous! THEN... Kendie starts this thread. I just searched "Bozlee" and I saw the beginnings of this all getting set-up.

Anywho.... Cathy filled me in (thanks Cathy!) and I tried to add to the secrecy. Sorry!

ANYWHO (again!)... CONGRATS to Maryjo and Sweet Bozlee!!! Thelma ~ if it gets too crowded in your igloo, come on down to beautiful San Francisco! You can even sleep on the big boys' bed!
    Pugdad Michael, co-Pugdad of Penny, Molly and SugarRay!!! (And Duke of San Francisco! Thanks, Queen Puggles!)

Missing:
    • Miss Phoebe (our original Puggie who got us all goofy over Pugs!),
    • Bruno, Cassie, and PeeWee (the amazing PugFamily!), and
    • Sweet Ziggy (who was with us for too short a time)
    www.pugdads.com

Congrats MJ!!!! I just loev all your pugs, and now another one to add!! Looking forward to more pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrannytoPugsleyMilo View Post
    Yea for Bozlee and I can't believe that MJ added to the Alaskan pug gang and didn't pm me.....I feel left out !! Boo Hoo !!!

Puggie Huggies !!
    Kendie and I decided not to tell very many people, because we were afraid we'd 'jinx' it. Thank goodness it all worked out!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

tocents is offline Village Bug Shutterbug

Quote Originally Posted by The Pugdads View Post
    Cathy finally told me, because I was giving the secret away!!! But that's what you all get with these secret threads!!! Maryjo PM's me to tell me that a PVillager is gonna meet Thelma, but she won't tell me who... aren't I jealous! THEN... Kendie starts this thread. I just searched "Bozlee" and I saw the beginnings of this all getting set-up.

Anywho.... Cathy filled me in (thanks Cathy!) and I tried to add to the secrecy. Sorry!

ANYWHO (again!)... CONGRATS to Maryjo and Sweet Bozlee!!! Thelma ~ if it gets too crowded in your igloo, come on down to beautiful San Francisco! You can even sleep on the big boys' bed!
    Grin, you were getting WAY too close there Michael I was afraid it would all boil over before Linda/Maryjo had a chance to reveal all. And too, another "red herring tosser" never hurts. (That's the term, "red herring?"-false lead?)
    Last edited by tocents; 03-13-2007 at 03:27 PM.
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

And playing together at The Bridge
    Bubba Chunk, Gentleman and Scholar
    Lucy the Beagledor
    Liza, the sweet little bundle of good nature
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Whompin' Stompin' Walter-A Legend in His Own Mind
    Sweet Rascal Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjo's Gang View Post
    Kendie and I decided not to tell very many people, because we were afraid we'd 'jinx' it. Thank goodness it all worked out!

I remember you saying that you thought it might come about but that you were not posting until you had him in your arms. I figured there must be something behind the scenes that needed ironing out. I'm so glad the little man is home, safe and sound!
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

Lucy the Beagledor
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Sweet Rascal Joe

FourteenLegs is offline Village Diva

Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I am so glad I came in on a "big secret" thread AFTER the secret has been revealed, but more importantly I'm so glad that Bozlee has become an Alaskan pug with MJ and Linda!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Check out the PugVillage Books - buy one from HERE and help rescue.

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

Eph91 is offline Village Royalty

Great news!
    -Eph91 (Lex)
    and pugs:

Emmet

Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen Legs View Post
    Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I am so glad I came in on a "big secret" thread AFTER the secret has been revealed, but more importantly I'm so glad that Bozlee has become an Alaskan pug with MJ and Linda!!
    We think he's in the perfect place! No fleas or ticks to bother his allergies, and I am familiar with thyroid pugs.

(Not to mention he is an absolute doll-baby!!)

But what does Miss Thelma think about her new brother?

Lucy the Beagledor
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Sweet Rascal Joe

Quote Originally Posted by tocents View Post
    But what does Miss Thelma think about her new brother?
    I have pictures in my camera to show their first meeting. I'll be showing you all when I get home from work.

(I am here another 3 hours or so...)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast