NewAdmiration for EZDave!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NewAdmiration for EZDave!

Pugpillow is offline Village Royalty

Default NewAdmiration for EZDave!

Well, Dave, you know how much I love and admire you. But after Saturday night, my respect has GROWN exponentially. Larry, the prez of Pugalug Rescue, came to stay over in anticipation of the pugalug/meetup in our back yard on Sunday. He brought his 3 male dogs (2 pugs and a JRT) and his new pug female foster. Since our guest rooms are upstairs and dogs aren't allowed up there because it's carpeted, they all, except for Larry of course, slept (I use the term loosely) with us. Eleven dogs is a LOT more than 7, but not near as many as EZDave sleeps with. I'm still shaking my head (which is attached to my stiff neck) trying to figure out how he does it.

I would have taken pictures but I was wedged in and kinda busy.
    "You cannot afford to subject your animals, or your children, to medical interventions that you do not understand. The belief system upon which the conventional medical model is founded is so faulty, so corrupt and so dangerous that you simply cannot afford to follow blindly." Catherine O’Driscoll http://www.whale.to/vaccine/driscoll1.html

Hilary & the Pugpillow Gang: Rescues: Denver (10), Tina (7), Murdoch (5) and chihuahua puppy Maximus Spartacus. Always loving my angel-girl Mei-Ling (1994-2009), my cutie-patootie Kim-Soo (1995-2010), my precious Daisy-Bo (1998?-2006), my sweet boyfriend Jake (1997-2010), my little black beauty Betsy (1995-2010), my sweet old grumpy man Gooey (1996-2011), and my sweet gentleman Farnsworth (1998-2012) at the Bridge.

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

Hilary, you got to experience what most of us only dream about! Hope your neck feels better soon, and oh that would have been a great pic, but the visual isn't too bad either

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

EZDave is offline None

Hilary,
    now admit it. Even though you felt like a sardine, it was such a Wonderful feeling knowing that no matter which way you turned, someone was there waiting to be hugged up.
    Albert Schweitzer ______________________________________
    For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

pugnse is offline Village Art Dreaming Nurse

That sounds like a night in heaven!!!

We have a queen size bed and our 2 pugs take up the whole thing - I have no idea how we could fit anymore in and our pugs are a bit on the small side - Bella is 19 pounds and Rupert is 15 pounds. There's not an inch left for another pug - what size beds do you all have with more than 2 pugs

I have a double bed, and Penny and I use up all the available space. Well, Penny lets me have what is left over. My hat is off to both of you.

I have to agree. EZDave has a heart of gold. Reading his poem the other day made me boo hoo. You are a good person, Dave just in case you need to know!

TNPUGMOMOF2 is offline Village Royalty

I have a king and are currently sleeping with 3...it's pretty crowded! DH and I get the leftover space. If there was a size bigger than a king, I would get it!
    Marci - pugmom to Lola, Bella, Hank & BIG brother Odin the English Mastiff.

Hilary, I SO wish there were pictures!! Yes, I truly admire EZDave, too, and not only cuz he sleeps with (20?) pugs... I think the most I've slept with is 5! I loved every minute of it!!

Imon is offline Village Turtle Lady

My husband was complaining this weekend that he had no room in bed, because Otto had claimed the bottom left corner, which meant I had to sleep diagonally across the bed, leaving my husband the upper right corner.

Somewhere about 2 a.m. I told him to stop complaining because Dave sleeps with 14 pugs. He said "Who in blazes is Dave? Why is he sleeping with 14 pugs?" He grumbled a bit and eventually moved off to the couch. So what did Otto do then? He climbed over me and decided to sleep on the pillow on the upper right corner so that he could see the minute my eyes opened!

But Dave, what do you do about the pug hair in the bed? With just one pug, I have to lint-roller the covers daily. However do you get rid of the hair from that many of them?
    Otto's mom (also known as Linda)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast