Do Black Pugs Shed?? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do Black Pugs Shed??

Quote Originally Posted by Newsie96 View Post
    You were reading my mind Ellen. Yup.. Murphy sheds on my black pants and Duke sheds on my white top! And my black cat and orange tiger cat fill in the rest. It's a symphony of pet hair!

(I buy lint brushes in bulk!)
    Me too! With 2 black pugs, 1 fawn, 1 black&white kitty, and 1 gray kitty, I really can't wear ANYTHING without it being covered in fur. I have noticed that the black fur seems to "fly" through the air and land on my table and/or in my food more!

The Pugdads is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by SairaLV View Post
    Me too! With 2 black pugs, 1 fawn, 1 black&white kitty, and 1 gray kitty, I really can't wear ANYTHING without it being covered in fur. I have noticed that the black fur seems to "fly" through the air and land on my table and/or in my food more!
    OMG! Me, too! (Minus the kitties!)

I always thought the black hairs in my food were either falling off of me into my food, or from SugarRay table surfing the kitchen table! I never thought about the hair actually flying!

Our vacuum hair wads are a lovely salt and pepper look with Penny's light fawn and Molly & SR's black hair!

Oh! And we got new vinyl flooring in the kitchen when we had all fawn Pugs, so it's a nice light beige color. It always looks filthy now because of all the black hair!
    Pugdad Michael, co-Pugdad of Penny, Molly and SugarRay!!! (And Duke of San Francisco! Thanks, Queen Puggles!)

Missing:
    • Miss Phoebe (our original Puggie who got us all goofy over Pugs!),
    • Bruno, Cassie, and PeeWee (the amazing PugFamily!), and
    • Sweet Ziggy (who was with us for too short a time)
    www.pugdads.com

piggypuggy2001 is offline Village Royalty

I think Ruby sheds more then Keiki sometimes. Especially when I give them baths. Ruby has alot more hair in the tub then Keiki.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

SacramentoPugs is offline Village Governor

Rhoda (single-coated black) sheds much less than Marlee (single-coated fawn). She's also much, much softer. I can tell who's who in bed in the dark when I reach out and touch -- fine, soft hair is Rhoda; coarser hair is Marlee.

But even single-coated pugs shed. A lot. I can't remember the last time I didn't pick pug hair off myself in a meeting.
    Dee Dee and Marlee

GingerSnap is offline Village Smart Cookie

Sammy (black brindle mix) doesn't shed as much as Jackson (fawn) on a day-to-day basis, but he had a seasonal moult this summer that was insane. Jackson doesn't moult seasonally, but is more of a regular shedder. They both have a very soft double coat, but Sammy's is more dense and plush than Jackson's. They also both shed a lot more with stress, so vet visits are an adventure, but Sam also gets stressed out by change more than Jackson does.
    Ginger
    Mom to Jackson (fawn pug, age 7) and Sammy (black brindle pug/French bulldog, age 9ish or so)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234