The Final Count Down
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Count Down

popey is offline Village Mayor

Talking The Final Count Down (UPDATE 10/08/08)

Well it seems time is standing still but on Monday it will be only two weeks till Daisy arrives with us. We are so excited but also a little nervous too.

The idea of this thread is to work like a diary, but lets you guys keep an eye on things too. So feel free to butt in any time, all your advice has been fantastic so far and long may it continue.

Posts to follow will include more upto date pictures of Daisy, our long list of what we have got so far, I will post pictures you won’t believe the amount of stuff we have managed to get. And probably lots more questions so please keep an eye on this thread, or better still subscribe and help us count down the days!!!!
    Last edited by popey; 08-10-2008 at 12:08 PM.

Well its aprox 2 weeks as of this monday.

Today going to send the breeder an email to touch base and maybe ask for some more pictures . I hope she doesnt think were been too cheeky.

Sunflower42479 is offline Village Admiral

I'm sure a breeder will undertsand about pictures - I mean who does not want pictures of a pug puppy?????
    Erica, Mom to Wednesday and Pugsley!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower42479 View Post
    I'm sure a breeder will undertsand about pictures - I mean who does not want pictures of a pug puppy?????
    True, and shes been great so far. Our last comunication with the breader was 2 weeks ago, so we have waited as best we can lol.

whatapug is offline Village Admiral

I cant think who it was but we had a new member join a while back who was also getting buying a puppy from the same breeder

i wonder where they are?

looking forward to pics

Snifter is offline Moderator/Village Merchant

The countdown is so tense!

About now (if you have not done so already) I would

a) Check whether the breeder will be giving you a small supply of food that Daisy is used to eating. Even if you ultimately change her diet you should not do so immediately she comes home. Often people pick up pups over a weekend and if you are not going to get a supply of food you won't necessarily have time to source a local outlet for the correct brand to start her off on. So if breeder isn't going to give you any, you should buy some in advance.

b) Ask the breeder to give you a couple of old hand towels or T shirts which have been in with the litter or rubbed over the mum so that Daisy has a familiar smell for the first few nights alone. I say a couple because we got only one, and Snifter peed on it pretty much immediately so our good plan was foiled. The breeder might not have an endless supply of old towels or T shirts so you might want to pop a couple in the post to her.

Bella, mummy to Snifter and Toddy!

http://avrilmunson.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by whatapug View Post
    I cant think who it was but we had a new member join a while back who was also getting buying a puppy from the same breeder

i wonder where they are?

looking forward to pics
    Thats intresting, would be nice to get in touch.

The breeder will be giving us a puppy pack with a good few days worth of food. The food she is on we can get from any local shop so that takes care of that problem (1 down lol).

I have just sent an email to the breeder asking if we can go vist her again, its only about 45 miles so its no too far, if not I will post some towles asap.

(Thanks for the input guys)

I found him!!! Nick AKA njc11, seems he hasnt made a post for a month or so.

Link to thread:
    https://www.pugvillage.com/forum/show...ight=pugglewin

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

I remember when I was waiting to get Zoe, I was so excited I couldn't sleep or eat! I just could not wait to hold my little baby! I am so excited for you!

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

Time goes so slow, but every time we think we have got every thing or done every thing, somthing pops up we missd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast