Free the pugs! (pics) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free the pugs! (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants View Post
    Too cute! My only worry is about that garish fringed blanket. What if Logan puts on in his mouth, and automatically becomes a Spoiled Child? Next thing you know there will be pictures of him holding beer bongs on the net and he'll be stuck with a second rate job backing up some old man.
    Oh honey, have I got a picture for you! Gotta wait until I get home later.

pugtwinsmom is offline Village Admiral

Those are the best pics and captions. Perfect story..with a happy ending.
    Jennifer, and mama's princesses--
    Tessie, a tiny, black diva,
    Zoe- my slobberin' lovable english bulldog--with selective hearing

I love your boys!! Logan is so adorable, and he is growing so fast!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

lisa woodruff is offline Village Admiral

Those are the cutest pics! Gosh he has gotten so big!!!
    Lisa Woodruff - Mom to Olive & Mochi
    A dog is a dog, but a pug is another person in your house.
    http://mochiolive.mypicgallery.com
    Copyright Amanda Jones Photography
    http:// web.mac.com/puggedx2

Too cute! My only worry is about that garish fringed blanket. What if Logan puts on in his mouth, and automatically becomes a Spoiled Child? Next thing you know there will be pictures of him holding beer bongs on the net and he'll be stuck with a second rate job backing up some old man.
    First, the loser backing up some old man is Mr. Heisman Trophy winner to you.

Second, Karl read your post and I believe his exact words were, "Tell her to pound sand."

Quote Originally Posted by smoochieface View Post
    Oh honey, have I got a picture for you! Gotta wait until I get home later.
    Third, your words had no impact whatsoever on my son.

Karl read your post and I believe his exact words were, "Tell her to pound sand."

Third, your words had no impact whatsoever on my son.
    I see that Logan isn't watching the game, but rather checking the time until the horror will end.

And tell Karl I love him too!

I see that Logan isn't watching the game, but rather checking the time until the horror will end.
    Luckily, we can tell Logan that his first attended game outside the belly was the victorious Ohio State game.

We mercifully put him to bed early so he wouldn't have to witness the Beaver beat-down.

Co-Pilot in Flight is offline Village High Flying Sweetheart

Oh those are too funny, I want an Aunt Shelley NO FAIR!

I loved the USC bonus pics too! Logan is just grown SO much, I think he's going to enjoy the kids and toys at Carter's party. Does he like that contraption on the corner of the mat, I've seen it, but I'm never sure what Carter will play with until we get it and he then wither loves it or ignores it.

I need to give Logan a big hug, while he's still let me!

Photo circa 2008!
    Sara: Mom to Co-Pilot(10), our pug girl and "her boys", Carter(8) and Cameron(4).

Co-Pilot on Dogster

www.dogster.com/dogs/324829 301.9

Quote Originally Posted by Co-Pilot in Flight View Post
    Does he like that contraption on the corner of the mat, I've seen it, but I'm never sure what Carter will play with until we get it and he then wither loves it or ignores it.
    My brother bought that contraption for Logan when he noticed Logan trying to pull up on things. He thought it would help Logan learn to stand. I thought he was crazy. Turns out he wasn't. Logan doesn't so much play with it as stand up and bounce to the music, like this --

It plays the world's most annoying music, the kind you can't get out of your head, "Elephants come out to play in the jungle during the day, monkeys laugh, birdies sing, hippos dance to the jungle beat." Sure you want to go there?

Co-Pilot in Flight is offline Village High Flying Sweetheart

My brother bought that contraption for Logan when he noticed Logan trying to pull up on things. He thought it would help Logan learn to stand. I thought he was crazy. Turns out he wasn't. Logan doesn't so much play with it as stand up and bounce to the music, like this --

It plays the world's most annoying music, the kind you can't get out of your head, "Elephants come out to play in the jungle during the day, monkeys laugh, birdies sing, hippos dance to the jungle beat." Sure you want to go there?
    Well at least he likes it and uses it, he'll probably get more into the balls later (that sounded funny!). So you mean walking around singing "head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes" isn't bad enough? I could be signing about elephants?

Maybe we'll wing by for a playdate one of these days and see if Carter needs one. If it's too annoying it can always go to grandma's house!

Photo circa 2008!
    Sara: Mom to Co-Pilot(10), our pug girl and "her boys", Carter(8) and Cameron(4).

Co-Pilot on Dogster

www.dogster.com/dogs/324829 301.9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123