Pug in pup - Page 16
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Pug in pup

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

You're one amazing woman!!!!!

I had two that did this chest thing young.....When I would hold them....I would rub their little bodies to help reshape that chest! It worked!!!! Could never tell it as they got bigger!

Sending positive thoughts to you and Almond....

As for the pups...I see things working out there too!!!
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

everdream is offline Village Royalty

Little Almond has been on my mind so much. I'm so relieved to hear he is still fighting. Come on little baby!!

Bless you, Heather!!
    Sherrie...mommy to
    Mimi & Emeril ("Emmy")

Forever missing Pugsley~Angel, Bubba~Angel (Boston terrier), LuLing~Angel and Nikki~Angel, now playing at Rainbow Bridge.

Support Rescue!

Wow- what an amazing story! I commented on the first pic of Flo, and then today noticed all the pages to this thread and thought I'd better catch-up!! Now I'll be back frequently for updates!!

As for your friend, you are doing the right thing to handle her with kid-gloves and not go off on her, even though she's angering you- because she could decide to just take Flo and the pups and leave you with nothing but the bills and the heartache-

If you and your DH could afford to buy the whole litter from her, that would be ideal!! You could recoup some of your costs with the adoption fees, and you'd be assured they'd go to good homes.

Add my prayers for little wee Almond, and the entire situation!! Bless you for all you're doing!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Mom to Lucy is offline Village Admiral

Default Hang in there Almond!

Heather, you are doing an AMAZING thing, helping this litter. I will keep Almond, Flo and the rest of the pups in my prayers. Also, kudos to your DH for being so kind and patient... given enough time, he will become attached enough to want to keep the litter as much as you do.

aneetapugor2 is offline Village Admiral

Oh my goodness. She is enormous.How many is she having?

Pugpillow is offline Village Royalty

Rosiepug and SaraFaust said it best - you are handling this situation with amazing grace.
    "You cannot afford to subject your animals, or your children, to medical interventions that you do not understand. The belief system upon which the conventional medical model is founded is so faulty, so corrupt and so dangerous that you simply cannot afford to follow blindly." Catherine O’Driscoll http://www.whale.to/vaccine/driscoll1.html

Hilary & the Pugpillow Gang: Rescues: Denver (10), Tina (7), Murdoch (5) and chihuahua puppy Maximus Spartacus. Always loving my angel-girl Mei-Ling (1994-2009), my cutie-patootie Kim-Soo (1995-2010), my precious Daisy-Bo (1998?-2006), my sweet boyfriend Jake (1997-2010), my little black beauty Betsy (1995-2010), my sweet old grumpy man Gooey (1996-2011), and my sweet gentleman Farnsworth (1998-2012) at the Bridge.

gordiesmom is offline Village Mayor

GO LITTLE ALMOND GO!!

I've been watching this thread... so many happy and healthy thoughts heading your way... you're doing a great thing!
    Kim
    Mom to Gordie and Gabbie

http://www.curlytailpugrescue.org

squashpoppy is offline Village Mayor

I have to say, if I hadn't had the support of so many pug lovers I may not have been able to do this!!!

I think the forum has to take a good portion of the credit for these puppies survival. When Flo came to stay.....in fact even when I got her home after the section I had NO IDEA what to do. Without the caring support of this community I think the puppies may have failed before now.

I know they are only 5 days old but they are THRIVING!!! Even little Almond is slowly gaining weight and improving. I have every hope that they will continue to grow and develop.

I think what i'm trying to say is and I am a very
    Heather,
    Mummy to 3 human boys, Albert, George and Tom
    and
    3 furbabies, (Gary, April and Karen)
    Forever missing sweet baby Pearl and Almond

Well, we're all there with you in spirit, and rooting for you!! I don't think I could ever do what you've done- it's just amazing to me! You saved not only Flo's life, but those puppies' as well!!!

DollPugs is offline Village Puppy

This is the first I've been able to get back on after first reading this and I couldn't read fast enough after the concerned post about Almond to see the latest news.
    I'm so glad to hear that he's doing well, along with his momma & siblings of course! You're wonderful and the knowledge of this board is absolutely wonderful and I'm so glad you had this resource during this time.

Hopefully you can be the one chosing when & where the puppies go when it's time, you'll make sure they have a loving family I'm sure!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast