Thank you for the stamps!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you for the stamps!

Almandine is offline Village Healing Hands

Default Thank you for the stamps!

I was at the Pug Club show yesterday and handed over a HUGE bag of stamps from Janet and some envelopes of stamps from the US from PV.

The stamp lady, Sue, said to please pass on a HUGE thank you to everybody who has sent their used stamps to help Welfare. She said some of the stamps from the US, Canada and Australia were particularly fantastic!

With Christmas coming, I hope you'll keep up the good work. Thank you ever so much!
    Almandine and the gang - Forty Fortune, Mr Grimson and Hoagie.

Samson, Treacle, Maisie and the beautiful Onion at the Bridge. In our hearts forever. Joined now, too, by George,Wish, Dannika, Helo and Tank.

whatapug is offline Village Admiral

It was lovely to see you all!

Rosiepug is offline Moderator et Village Parisienne

You should be getting some rather nice Maltese stamps if everyone collects for you.
    The American/Canadian friends have a Dolphin doorknocker, which is a traditional knocker on Maltese doors or a painting of The Slaying of John the Baptiste by Caravaggio and the European friends have a lovely vintage picture of a Mail man with his sack of envelopes around his shoulder.
    www.parischiennepugs.com

]acqueline et
    Les Parischiennes,
    L'Impératrice Rosephine de Bonaparte
    La Marquise Halcyone de Pompadour

PUDDING @ 9 wks
    CRUFTS QUALIFIED 2010

Mademoiselle Amaryllis qui m'attende au pont d'arc 27.3.99-14.11.06

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

Almandine - I just sent off a package today!

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire, born 3/15/06
    and my 3 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14

THMINIS is offline Village VP

I've been collecting mine!!

I have a question, I love to buy interesting stamps to use/collect, but I never use them all. What would be the best way to send off a couple of these? Could I just stick them on plain paper and cut around the edges??
    -Theresa-
    Proud Mom of Reggie & Bella & missing Rocky, the pug who pugged everyone he met

Imon is offline Village Turtle Lady

I have another envelope to send out right after Christmas, Almandine. Hate to send them in the Christmas rush, but the week after is usually nice and light.
    Otto's mom (also known as Linda)

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

Thumbs up

I have more also I have everyone at work keeping them for me hope to get another pack out soon!
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

Sunshyne is offline Village VP

Ok can someone please fill me in here? I have saved all of my envelopes from the card exchange as I remembered hearing something about the stamps.

What's the deal? Do we just cut them off and put in an envelope? Where should they be mailed to?

Thanks! (I'm new here, forgive my many questions please!)

H the P is offline Village Admiral

Here in the UK we collect used postage stamps to raise funds for Pug Welfare, our breed rescue organisation.
    If you can just cut the stamps off the envelopes, leaving just a little bit of paper around them, that's fine. Our stamp lady will do the rest.
    You can post them to Almandine, or to me; PM either of us for an address.
    I have to confess to having put a note about saving stamps on the back of the envelopes of the Christmas cards which I posted out to you wonderful people across the pond; you always help us by sending such interesting stamps. So thanks again in advance!

H the P

FourteenLegs is offline Village Diva

I have an envelope whose contents are growing daily! You will be getting mine straight after the holidays.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Check out the PugVillage Books - buy one from HERE and help rescue.

Rona and the Principessas Imogen and Pearl. Holding in our hearts forever LouLou and Puck who have been reunited at the Bridge.
    All my babies at the Bridge - LouLou, Puck, Piaff, Donato, Persia, Dragon, Smugs, (Pugs) and Madam and her son Woolfie (horses).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast