My Visa Was Revoked, by Voyager
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Visa Was Revoked, by Voyager

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

Default My Visa Was Revoked, by Voyager

Voyager, here. My passport was revoked at the Atoka check point and I was not allowed to cross the Red River and splash into Texas. Weeks of drawl study, crates of canned Dennison chili, apprenticing on pump jacks and drilling rigs are now wasted. The old woman is in tears, and Taco the Dim is high fiving with the were-collie. I am confused. I thought that I was wanted. I went out of my way to bring in a nice tick this morning as a surprise. Now I am marooned, in Eastern Oklahoma.

PrincessMugs7 is offline Village Royalty

are you sure someone didn't set you and the tick up as a trick?! I don't know it just seems like a scheme a certain someone might do...

Does this mean you are forever stuck in Oklahoma?! Or just must try to past the Texas customs at the border again at a later date?!

PS - Is Oklahoma a huge lake yet?!
    I love my D'Arcy and Morgan!
    xoxo
    Megan *Space Cadet*

tocents is offline Village Bug Shutterbug

Laura Lovey here and despite what Ceylon may be telling you, you are very much wanted. Seems that the transport realized that this weekend was a weekend dedicated to certain female members of the human race. Something about mothers actually but I don't quite recall. If it doesn't have anything to do with my personal comfort, I'm not interested.

Have no fear Voyager-your transport will arrive on May 16th. Which is actually my brother Sparky's "gotcha day".
    Cathy, Dino Bambino the Lawless Terrier, Laura-Lovey the Pug Diva and Sparky Boo Boo, the Pug Mutt

And playing together at The Bridge
    Bubba Chunk, Gentleman and Scholar
    Lucy the Beagledor
    Liza, the sweet little bundle of good nature
    Big Roxie
    Barney the Wonderbug
    Whompin' Stompin' Walter-A Legend in His Own Mind
    Sweet Rascal Joe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Poor Voyager, don't feel you aren't wanted, as I'm sure there are many Pug Villagers who would love to take you home! Sounds like you aren't marooned, just delayed! Keep your chin up- and your leg down!

mushusmom is offline Village Admiral

Voyager, I'm sure you will make a fine Texan. My father is one and the two of you have much in common. Enjoy another week in OK. I hear that the waving wheat can sure smell sweet when the wind comes right behind the rain.
    Meredith, Libby & Mushu

+ Reply to Thread