Oh God Talk Me Out of it! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh God Talk Me Out of it!

PrincessPugGirl is offline Village VP

I have too agree... really what is one more!
    And if you can pay the bills I say GO 4 IT!
    Tania mommy to Princess, Remington and Cabella (the Pugs) and also a crazy cat lady ( Snickers, Gracie, Faith,Ringo, and Kong)

**I have facebook **

MandyPug is offline None

I just spoke with the "powers that be" aka. the parental figures who own the house and it's a big no... Apparently 4 is far too many pugs and they won't listen to my rationalization that in 4 years it'll be 2 pugs here and 2 with me... I tried... I'm sure izzie will adjust when we move out and it'll be alot cheaper and more do-able to keep feeding her raw if it's only her (i'd still figure out a way to feed raw if i had 2, it would just be harder).

*Sigh* I'll never get my black! :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get Pugged!

Co-Pilot in Flight is offline Village High Flying Sweetheart

Don't be so down and don't say you'll never get your black, I am sure there will be lots of black pugs available in 2 years when the time is right.

I'm sorry you are disappointed, but I am sure it will work out for you to have a black pug when you are on your own. :)

From a rescue standpoint blacks are harder to place than fawns so you are really going to have no trouble getting a black pug!

Photo circa 2008!
    Sara: Mom to Co-Pilot(10), our pug girl and "her boys", Carter(8) and Cameron(4).

Co-Pilot on Dogster

www.dogster.com/dogs/324829 301.9

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

MandyPug is offline None

Quote Originally Posted by Co-Pilot in Flight View Post
    Don't be so down and don't say you'll never get your black, I am sure there will be lots of black pugs available in 2 years when the time is right.

I'm sorry you are disappointed, but I am sure it will work out for you to have a black pug when you are on your own. :)

From a rescue standpoint blacks are harder to place than fawns so you are really going to have no trouble getting a black pug!
    I wish i could rescue... But we never get any pugs in rescue up here... The most that the closest pug rescue ever has is 1 or 2, and they're usually grossly overweight fawns. The closest pugs in rescue to me usually are in the states and won't adopt to someone from a different state let alone a different country.

One day... And i would name her Cricket...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get Pugged!

PrincessMugs7 is offline Village Royalty

you could always keep the light off and take her on walks at night and not be "seen" just kidding!

But you'll get your black diva!!! maybe when you least expect it...but never give up hope...and if you ever need one i know DFW Pug Rescue would LOVE to help you with that!
    I love my D'Arcy and Morgan!
    xoxo
    Megan *Space Cadet*

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

So sorry this one didn't work out. Never give up, though. It will happen when it is right all around.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

jenyap is offline Village Puppy

I had the same dilemma when adding Cubby, my black pug....

I was in a location that only allowed 2 dogs...but I knew how bad I wanted my black pug--I found the ways to make it work (I negotiated the weights/eating and drinking habits of my 3 vs. the 2 large labs above me--I made a good case and they turned their head "not knowing anything about it!")

I am never good at talking anyone out of *anything* let alone out of a new Pug addition!!

I do however agree with the financial comments--it is important to be able to take care of them...however again, when you really want him you will find the way!

Sorry I am not the right kind of help
    Jenn and her kids....Monkey, Piggy, & Cubby

Lily is offline Village Mayor

If you can afford the vet bills, get her...(I don't think anyone will say otherwise here! ) I agree, what's one more and the other needs a friend while your in school ...

good luck with school, too!!!
    Otis-born 7/9/09 Storm born 7/22/97

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them." -Phil Pastoret
    "My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet." -Edith Wharton
    "
    Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." -Corey Ford

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12