Just checking in
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just checking in

Lumpia is offline Village Puppy

Default Just checking in

Haven't been on here in a while. Last time I was here was when the puppies were about 4 weeks old. They are 10 months old now, all went to family friends, except the fawn, he stayed with us. They are all doing well, and are healthy for the most part.

Here's some pictures of all the pugs, except for the black male puppy, he doesn't get to come to visit much living an hour away.

This is Zelda, Grizzly (the puppy) and Nemo playing Tug-o-war. A daily occurrence around here.

This is Zelda showing us that putting pillows in the recliner does not stop her from sitting there, if anything, it encourages such behavior.

Here's Grizzly, sitting in a computer chair like it is his throne. He loves sitting in those chairs for some reason.

Here is Grizzly sassin' me, like he usually does. It's his way or the highway, or so he likes to think.

Grizzly got introduced to this stuff called snow. He didn't know what to think about it at first, and didn't like sliding off the patio into the grass. He was okay with it shortly after that, eating it, running through it, and not wanting to come back in the house.

Grizzly giving us those puppy dog eyes. He could get away with murder it would seem.

He can give you those puppy dog eyes without even looking directly at you.

As you can see, he gets those puppy dog eyes from his momma.
    My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Lumpia is offline Village Puppy

All of them really enjoy playing fetch, and the next few pictures show it.

There they go again. The little one in the green shirt is Jewels, that's the black female. She needed a place to stay for a few days while her owner moved, so she came to visit the rest of the family.

Zelda proving once again, that she is the fastest pug in all the land. Nemo is lagging in the back, showing his age unfortunately. He just can't keep up with the young dogs like he used to.

Zelda was all tuckered out after the fetch session, and is ready for a nap.

Grizzly was also ready for some rest.

Grizzly is having some problems as of late, vet gave us some antibiotics, but isn't exactly sure what is causing it. The side of his face under his right eye is swelling up. The vet ruled out allergies, and thinks it's some type of infection, so the antibiotics and a warm compress are the medicine of the week. Here's a few pictures of the swelling, it sure doesn't make him look any cuter, that's for sure.

Poor little guy, he's in good spirits though, still playing, eats like usual, no problems drinking, the only indication of the problem is the swelling itself. He is even being nice, and laying his face on a heating pad when he lays down with me. So hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.

He was the star of the vet's office on our visit though. He was the most well behaved I have ever seen him be. He sat on the floor, or in my lap the entire time, and we were there waiting to be seen for a few hours. The only exceptions to his stellar behavior were when he saw a cat in a kennel in the waiting room (he has never encountered a cat before), and when a guy brought a pit bull in, they had to exchange barks for a couple minutes, and then it was right back to being an angel.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, I'll try to get more put up a little more often.
    Last edited by Lumpia; 01-13-2010 at 03:07 AM.
    My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.

BeachyKeen is offline Village Pet Party Planner

Aw, Grizzly is so handsome--I hope you find the cause of the swelling!
    Patricia
    PV Moderator
    Mom to Phineas and the Fabulous Felines

And always remembering and missing Phoebe, my heart girl

"My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet..." ~ Edith Wharton

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

PrincessMugs7 is offline Village Royalty

AWWW you should check in more often your pugs are precious!!!! my thoughts and prayers for good health!!
    I love my D'Arcy and Morgan!
    xoxo
    Megan *Space Cadet*

PhoebesMommy is offline Village VP

I agree, you should check in more often. They are cuties. Sending prayers and many pug hugs that he feels better soon!
    Becky...Owned by one spoiled Puglet....Phoebe!!

Phoenix meet up: www.meetup.com/phoenixpug

tmself is offline Village VP

great pics... all are just prefect.. definitely check in more often..
    Traci- mommy to Rudy and Karli
    Honestly, i dont know what made me fall in love with pugs initially, but it's everything about pugs that has made me stay in love with them. Karlihttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/1055064
    Rudyhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/1055067
    all pug pictures: photobucket.com/tracipugmom
    Facebook.com/traci.self
    blog: tmaself.blogspot.com

Lindsey is offline Village Admiral
    Eastern Washington State (The Lilac City)

Aww...what cuties!! Hope your little one is ok and they find out what's going on with him.
    Lindsey
    owned by pugs; Murphy, Jack & Lillie
    Wife to Andy (Andy9020)

+ Reply to Thread