Do you have a stroller for your pugs? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Do you have a stroller for your pugs?

Miss Pugg is offline Village Admiral

I bought one for old Buffy five or six years ago and we have used it constantly when the weather allows. She went to the Bridge April 16 so it sits in our garage and reminds me of our many, many trips. My other three dogs walked alongside the stroller. None of them need it yet but it was a great investment for Buffy.
    Joanne and now Pugless. My heartdog, Lulu Pug, waits at the Bridge along with Josie and Jasmine, Boston Terriers, Annie, Phoebe and Buffy Pugs, all rescues except for Josie and Lulu. I miss you all so much, my little furry friends. You are living always in my heart and mind. Slumber on, girls. Now living with Ivy, a Boston Terrier, Sassy, rescue Papillion/Doxie. and Ginger, my funny Doxie rescue.
    JoJo's Dogs

Highway_Unicorn91 is offline Village Mayor

Been talking to my FH about it, lol :P something I can loook totally awesome with the very young mums with their babies.....then there's me.....with a PUG
    mishoga likes this.
    -Estelle
    ♥R.I.P Mya 2/3/2010-13/3/2012 ♥
    ♥R.I.P Lucy 29/04/2012-27/09/2012♥
    Pugs are people in clown suits!
    Women my age have babies,I have a pug ♥

Nina's Mum is offline Village Puppy

Nina loves her stroller. We use it when the pavement is too hot on our way to the park

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

I have a bike push combo, the thought was to ride with it attached and the Pugs flying along in the breeze I never figured out how to attach it since I bought it at a yard sale! Many times at festivals I have put them in it easier than leash's on 3 Pugs! I did remodel it some by adding a thin piece of plywood to the bottom for easier support and to keep the heat off! Sadly the front wheel broke while we were a 1/4 mile from the house talk about fun balancing 3 Pugs on 2 wheels! I have not ordered the replacement part but now that you mentioned this I need to do it

I love it when people stop to look at the "baby" surprise! Sissi has not ridden in it but Sassi and Angus would look like prow ends standing on the edge "wind in their ears" did go to one festival that the crowd was tight for the thing wondered the whole time if I had skin kids if I would not be whacking people to MOVE that one frustrated me as I couldn't get down to the food, they have since repositioned the vendors to the parking lot area at the bank guess I was not the only one that couldn't get a funnel cake that year!
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

Ray has a stroller. He walks as far as he can and then rides along or the rest of the way. After all, we can't just leave him home.
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki and Loconn55 like this.
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

Doug4Everything is offline Village Mayor

I have NEVER heard of this before! Those picture of Nilla are adorable. I suppose we rarely have the extreme heat to warrant our dogs not putting their paws on the Tarmac!
    Even when my pup is far away, in my heart he'll always stay
     Doug & Dixie 

Loconn55 is offline Village Royalty

Can't do without 'em! I've worn out one stroller with Opal, Irving, Chainsaw and Dr. Chumley all needing it for various problems; its replacement is holding on pretty well. Chainsaw and Wooster ride in it lately though they prefer to walk, they can't manage more than half a block due to their breathing. I also have a bike trailer/stroller combo Amazon.com : Doggyhut Large Pet Bike Trailer / Jogger Kit Dog Bicycle Carrier Blue 7030202 : Large Dog Stroller : Sports & Outdoors that carries at least three that I haven't tried out yet.

Sassi's Mom, If your stroller doesn't have it already attached (mine was a craigslist buy and didn't), there's a little connector dealie you have to buy to hook the stroller to the bike -- I nearly lost my mind trying to connect them until someone I know told me about it: Solvit Extra Bicycle Hitch for Dogs

Here's Dr. Chumley, Neighborhood Boss, on his morning rounds:
    See Lisa's (6 Beautiful Pugs) 'wishlist' for her grumble at the Rusty Pug Retirement Ranch and help them out at:http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi...ref=cm_sw_su_w

jjchouinard is offline Village Mayor

no but we have steps to the bed!

shaynapug is online now True Village Royalty

I have a stoller. I got it for the pups and going to the vet. But...have taken Stormy shopping with me! My guys LOVE it!

I had one for my Solo who had trouble walking. He LOVED it!!!! It was a smaller stroller...and he'd knock the front down and just lay in it like a platform!!! Got lots of pets that way too!
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Member of PDCA Rescue Committee

glebou is online now Village Royalty

I bought a second-hand child's umbrella stroller for RooBen, who was 30 pounds and had mobility problems. It was an epic fail; he kept falling out of it. I was going to modify it by putting netting or something on the front; but sadly, I lost RooBen to liver cancer before it was modified. I still have the stroller in the garage. Jabaar doesn't see well and doesn't walk well on a leash. I may try it on him once the weather gets cool enough to go on walks.
    Gaye

Mom to Thomcat A. Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cat, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon, Pace the Poochie, Millicent, Dylan Thomcat, Snafu DeLaRue and Aubrey Augustus, waiting for me at the Bridge)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast