How old was your pug(s) before they were fully potty trained? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How old was your pug(s) before they were fully potty trained?

GotPugs is offline Village Senator

Never "fully" potty trained.

Russ is offline Village Royalty
    Northern Virginia-Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Mz Tilly joined us when she was about 16mos. She still would have an occasional accident when she would become super excited barking at the TV (yes, it's funny and disgusting at same time). She would know what happened and run to the other room. She hasn't had a accident in the house in probably 5.5 years. I got her from a co-worker and she had a bad time training her.

She goes out into the yard many times when I'm home. She's cooped up all day when noone is home so I feel a bit obligated to let her spend time outside. I'm off work this week, she's been out 4 times and offered to go out at least 4 more times. It's cold out there so she is less inclined to go out.

BTW: Miss Angel the pug I'm watching over Christmas & New YEars...She will go outside, the come in and poop. Sometimes I get the distinct impression she doesn't get much warning herself and is suprised. I felt bad this afternoon, it was around 5pm and I thought she was whining for her dinner. Nope, she hadda poo :( This was the first time she had whined at me to go out, until today whine=hurry up with the food.
    Last edited by Russ; 12-30-2011 at 12:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123