Quick click helps Stevie keep helping animals...
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick click helps Stevie keep helping animals...

lisamak is offline Village Merchant

Default Quick click helps Stevie keep helping animals...

Many of you many be familiar with Stevie Nelson, the wonderful young man who gained national fame when he asked for b'day gifts for a local animal shelter instead of for him (this was a couple years back). Steve and his mom Dawn and his sister Ashleigh continue to work tirelessly to help shelter animals nationwide, earlier this year they got Cloud Star to donate like 200+ cases of cookies so that a shelter in every state in the US could get a prize pack :)

I've known Stevie and his family online for a bit and have talked at length when we've tried to help them and they've tried to help me with rescue efforts. Stevie enters A LOT of contests to win food/prizes/$ for shelters and his latest endeavor comes with a big $ money prize to help a no-kill shelter in Nebraska.

All you have to do is click the link and like the video - that easy. You don't even have to watch it if you don't want (but I would). Please click, like and share :)

Adopt Me, Maybe?

Lisa, Vince, Norman and Doug-Doug - the baking boyz from My Dog Ate It!

Find us on Facebook!

Follow Norman and the gang on Twitter!

Buddy's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Watched, liked and shared. Hope it wins, what a good cause! And good kid.
    Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

Frodos mom is offline Village Admiral

liked it and shared it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

sugarskullz is offline Village Adornista & SugarSkull Junkie

same here!
    **Patrice - owned by Miss Lola Falana**

+ Reply to Thread