I recently entered my 16 year old pug, Leah Alisabeth Ashlyn, in a pet contest. Leah is very ill now and will be crossing the rainbow bridge soon. Her loss will be devasting. It has just been Leah and me for the last sixteen years and I don't know what I am going to do without her. I am writing hoping that the members of the Pug Village will take a few minutes of thier time to vote for Leah as a tribute to her. She always loved dressing up and she actually poses for pictures. She's not camera shy.

VOTING ENDS ON NOVEMBER 19, 2012

To vote go to google and enter costume-works.com
Click on Halloween Costume Contest.
The Costume Works Halloween Contest page will display. On the upper right side of the page there is a google search box. Enter Red Hat Society and seach.
The Costume Works Search page will display.
Click on Red Hat Society Homemade Costume for Dogs. Leah's picture is displayed to the left of that entry.
The Costume Works Halloween Contest page will display again but with Leah's Contest Entry board.
To vote click on the fifth star. Your vote will be registered. She will get extra points if you click on any of the social media icons by her picture such a like on Facebook, twitter if you have an account.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter a comment about her costume. Ener your name (doesn't have to be your full name) and your e mail address. Click off the Notify me box. Click on Submit.
Your entry will be recorded.

I know that I am new to Pug Village but, I just got a computer and found your site. I will be updating my profile and staying in touch as I am truly a pug lover. Please vote for my precious little girl!!
Wishing all your pugs health and happiness and sending them pug hugs and kisses. Thank you very much!!

Carol Ornoski
463 Clinton Avenue
Albany, NY 12206

caornoalby@gmail.com