I Entered The Late, Great, Beloved RooBen's Picture
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By glebou
  • 3 Post By glebou

Thread: I Entered The Late, Great, Beloved RooBen's Picture

glebou is offline Village Admiral

Default I Entered The Late, Great, Beloved RooBen's Picture

in a fundraising contest for the shelter support organization I belong to. One of my friends here has already voted for RooBen and donated, for which I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

If anyone has a buck to spare, please go here and cast your ballot for RooBen

https://www.gogophotocontest.com/faa...0V-l0.facebook

The Friends of Arlington Animal Services has successfully lobbied the city to change the ordinance on community cats and has obtained several grants, enabling it to open a spay and neuter clinic for feral cats. Although the emphasis has been on cats for the past year, we are actively working to have our shelter attain "no kill" status for all animals. Some of us are "cat people," some of us are "dog people," and we all do our part to rescue, network and place the homeless animals in our community.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your support.
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Mal-shi, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

Bumping this up. Only a couple more days. Hey, buddy! Can you spare a buck? Just a buck? Thank you all for everything you do to help animals.
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Mal-shi, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

Thank you to those of you who voted for RooBen. He came in first place in the dog category and second place to a cat, over all, although I have not been officially notified by the contest monitor.

The contest did not have the amount of participation the originators had hoped for, but we did raise some money for the organization.

Every little bit helps.
    Gaye

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

AmberB is offline Village Admiral

Loconn55 is offline Village Royalty

Great!
    See Lisa's (6 Beautiful Pugs) 'wishlist' for her grumble at the Rusty Pug Retirement Ranch and help them out at:http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi...ref=cm_sw_su_w

Because they didn't raise a whole bunch of money, I think I will decline the gift basket, and they can use it for another fundraiser. The only prize I really want is the custom-made collar. I want a pink soft martingale for Snafu with her name embroidered on it.
    Gaye

+ Reply to Thread