Is any LA Pug Rescue or other aware of this pug cross in distress? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is any LA Pug Rescue or other aware of this pug cross in distress?

Keithea is offline Village Puppy

Default Thank you Lisa for following

Lisa, thank you for following.

I see on facebook that people were concerned, but it seemed to have come to a deadend or at least not advancing, and time is short. The Commit to Adopt and pull sound definite, thank God.

If you can continue to follow up as you suggest, to see who pulls him, and regarding the possibility of donating to his care, that would be terrific.

No problem with having a one-eyed pug, we had an ex-circus dog who ended up like this, and he was the most wonderful boy.

How lucky Bailey was, hoping this boy can have some luck too!

Yours in concern, Keithea

Default Urgent - he's still there and "on top of euth list"

Calling all puglovers in the LA vicinity.

I have just been informed that this poor boy "has not been rescued and is on top of euth list. A woman in Northern Calif wants him but no transport and no pull yet"

HELP!

Lisa, can you or a contact help?

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

Do you know who has the CTA on him?

Take care,
    Lisa
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Lisa, sorry, CTA? I understand he can only be pulled by a local rescue, or by someone who will privately adopt him? He is apparently still there but on the top of the "KILL LIST" according to the facebook info I'm receiving. A kind woman by the name of Pamela Gorman has posted just now "I JUST CALLED IT IS 6:00 PM HE IS NOT DEAD YET BUT YES IS ON THE TOP OF THE KILL LIST... PLEASE IF YOU LIVE NEARBY GET HIM, I AM WILLING TO TAKE HIM IN HERE, I AM IN GRASS VALLEY CA WILLING TO GIVE HIM TLC, I AM W/ A RESCUE ORGANIZATION AND... DOING THIS ON MY OWN , I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT HIM. NEED TRANSPORT AND PULL... I HAVE 5 SPEICAL NEEDS DOGS MYSELF AND WILLING TO GET THIS DOG INTO A SAFE LOVING HOME...
    GO GET HIM IF YOU CAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP HIM I WILL TAKE HIM IN.. ! YES HIS TIME IS REALLY UP !! HE IS NEUTERED ALREADY BTW !"
    Lisa, thank you, thank you for continuing with this.

Lisa, just realised that CTA is Committed to Adopt, no I don't know, and this doesn't seem to be information that others have received? Just IPs who don't seem to follow through. He is apparently at the top of a kill list tomorrow morning.
    Can people continue to follow and keep him safe.
    Pamela Gorman has indicated she will foster him, but needs assistance with transport in the first instance, and the most pressing thing is to keep him alive now, and get him out of there.
    Please continue to follow! Many, many thanks,
    Keithea

Default Pugs'n'Pals aware, but no funds - seeking additional donors

I have just heard from Pugs'n'Pals who are aware of this cutie, but don't have funds to proceed.
    Is there anyone else who can help out in this regard, ie, contribute some money?

Default Still there, but for how much longer?

I've just heard that this boy in distress is still there, but for how much longer. REALLY, each minute important. If you can work to get him out, please, please do so.

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

Okay, first, don't put any stock in the FB pleas, people exagerate to get people to either adopt or donate (beware because sometimes they truy to get people to donate money to people/rescues who aren't the ones actually pulling the dogs!). I've been in contact with the shelter directly and he is not going to be put down today. The CTA (whoever placed it) will hold him for 24 hours and then they move on to the IP's. I will call this afternon and see if the CTA came and got him yet, if not, I will put a CTA on him unless someone else already has, they only permit one CTA at a time. He is NOT in danger of being put down.

Beware guys, some unscrupulous individuals and rescues will find horrible looking dogs on the shelter sites, generate FB pages for donations to pull them with lots of pleas of urgency and funds needed.....all the while knowing someone else is pulling the dog....or even worse, then never pull the dog. Be very careful about who you donate to....check out the individual or organization. I have no idea who or what organization has posted this on FB, I rarely go on FB myself, but just don't believe everything you see on a plea.

I won't let this guy die...okay? Either his CTA's will come through or I will get him and place him with an all-breed rescue. His wounds are being treated and he is in the ISO trailer with heat and blankets.

Take care,
    Lisa
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

Default Thank you for the follow up

Lisa, thank you for the follow up.
    This boy does seem to be genuinely in need, and it is good news that he is being cared for within the pound, also that you are monitoring the case.
    There appears to be another pug in the Lancaster pound, BTW, 10 mth PUG, MALE, LANCASTER CA Impound Number: A4227997
    These are listings from the official departmental site.
    Hoping for good results.
    Keithea

suepug is offline Village Mayor

Lisa please do check into it and let us know so I can send a donation for him thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast