Please Rescue Me!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Rescue Me!

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

Default Please Rescue Me!

Sneaky Pete here. I am looking for another rescue, this one has proved to be highly unsatisfactory. I believe they have discovered my bloodlines do not include any smushy-faced dogs and are torturing me for my accident of birth.

Day before yesterday I was tempted with the prospect of a ride in the car. Dickson tried to warn me, but I couldn't understand him because he talks funny with his tongue hanging out all the time. I was taken to THE VET! The horror! The smiling girl laughed at me because I was not deformed like the other dogs, with a smashed in face and curly tail. then she stuck a cold, glass rod up my posterior! It was so embarrassing I hid my face in the crook of foster mom's arm in utter humiliation. After much poking and prodding, things stuck in my lovely ears and lights shined in my eyes, even my teeth were pried open and examined, the old vet man pronounced me healthy and fit. Well, I could have told you that without all of the hassle and humiliation!

He gave foster mom two bottles....two wretched EVIL bottles. When she got home she removed a capsule from one bottle, squished it into a ball of yummy dog food and handed it to me. I gladly took it, sucked off the dog food and spat out the pill....which Peaches happily gobbled up before foster mom could stop her.

Then she took a tube from the other bottle, held me on her lap, telling me what a good boy I was and attempted to put some GUNK in my bad eye!!! I showed her I can buck and spin and duck as well as a top-notch bronco.

Then dinner time came. I like dinner! but she opened up one of those capsules and sprinkled the vile contents all over my wonderful food! She is bent on poisoning me! I'm sure of it. I turned up my long and elegant nose at her tainted food. But at breakfast I was served the same! I only ate half, but she served me the rest for lunch and more for dinner that night! I am looking for a good lawyer.

Yesterday, again she put me in the car and this time took me to a man who wrapped me in a blanket so I could not buck, pried open my elegant mouth and scraped and polished my teeth!! And again more of the tainted food and eye gunk!

I live in fear for my life. PLEASE good people, send a rescue before it is too late...I was so upset that last night I refused to accompany them all to bed and spent my night pouting alone on the couch.

Regards,
    Petey
    The Pug Imposter
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

DappleDoxieStaff is offline Village Royalty

Poooorppoooor Petey!! The sheer indignity of it all.
    Perhaps we can all shop for rescues for our elegant noses and streaming tails. Our HumanStaffPerson has decide that she must spray us on the way out to go potty with ukky bug spray. We are all fairly fond of our poor little pet fleas, the Staff is vehemently opposed to us keeping them. why can the staff not just leave us alone to be Doggies!!
    Anne

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2050/2197629331_a45c4c5a9f_t.jpg ... & Mandy - The alleged Vicious Beast)

Dynamic Adventures of the DappleDuo

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea.
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

Calling Ceylon................sounds to me like you have a case, Petey.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Beautifully_Chaotic is offline Village Governor

Poor Petey, you're so "abused"! LMAO
    Lena ♥Whiskey's Mom♥

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

I do believe the whole incident with the thermometer can be considered sexual and emotional abuse and surely the blanket wrapping and tooth scraping is physical abuse...not to mention the blatant attempts to poison!

Regards,
    Petey
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread