Axel - burned and thrown from a car - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Axel - burned and thrown from a car

Angel89411 is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by sassismom View Post
    I am so unhappy when a precious animal that has no protection other than a human is harmed.

I am so tired of the way we here in the US view punishment for criminals. My grandfather once witnessed a state hanging. He told me the eyes popped out, the tongue was longer than what he would have thought and he never broke the law!

Even though it seems harsh we have to change our stance people think anything goes because we don't complete the sentence.....the Constitution gives specific due process...state courts, then supreme court once the sentence is up held then sorry bye bye....

A more stringent system is needed when you can go to prison and get food, exercise, all the conveniences why not?

I bust m @ss every day to put food on the table, I live by the laws of this country, I pay my bills. It's time to make life tough for criminals and stop the madness

Oh the freedoms they have in there. It makes me sick.
    Momma to a zoo. We have a total of 3 dogs, 1 service dog in training, 2 cats, and 2 human children. It's one crazy life.

The key to life is "family and friends. And a good pet. For pure loyalty there is nothing like a pug." - Robin Williams

West Coast Pugs is offline Village Mayor

I contributed.
    The story brought tears to my eyes.
    The absolutely cruelty of some people is sickening.
    I believe in karma and do hope that in some way, shape or form it comes back around to this person (or people).
    Dear little Axel...my wish for you is a speedy recovery and a forever home where you are surrounded with love, joyous, kind people and all the wonderful things that a beautiful little spirit like you so deserves.
    Be well little friend.
    Poochysforever and CSollers like this.

Angel89411 is offline Village Admiral

I contributed and posted on FB. I forget my mom and brother have a little pug mix and I know tons of dog lovers. Hopefully we can help get this poor baby taken care of.
    Loconn55 and West Coast Pugs like this.
    Momma to a zoo. We have a total of 3 dogs, 1 service dog in training, 2 cats, and 2 human children. It's one crazy life.

The key to life is "family and friends. And a good pet. For pure loyalty there is nothing like a pug." - Robin Williams

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Estrella_Luna is offline Village Admiral

I just donated and posted to my facebook. I hope some people can donate! They need to reach their goal!

Star ~ Mom to Phoebe the Pug and the feisty felines, Garbo & Jubei
    "Owning a dog is slightly less expensive than being addicted to crack.”
    ― Jen Lancaster

West Coast Pugs is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylyn View Post
    In Sienna's Mommy's original post, there is a link to a Fundraiser site for Axel, in which you can donate online, for any amount you choose. I just did it :)
    Bringing this post to the front again.
    Even the smallest amount will help this poor little guy with the treatment he needs for a full recovery. I see his goal is getting closer.
    Collectively, small acts of human kindness can help achieve the otherwise unachievable.

Estrella_Luna is offline Village Admiral

I just got my mom to donate too! Even $5 will help!!!! One less beer or latte this weekend! We will spend more on postage for our holiday card exchange and secret santa gifts!!!!
    West Coast Pugs likes this.

Star ~ Mom to Phoebe the Pug and the feisty felines, Garbo & Jubei
    "Owning a dog is slightly less expensive than being addicted to crack.”
    ― Jen Lancaster

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

Thanks for bumping this up. I just donated. Wish it could have been more but every little bit will help. Continuing to pray for Axel.
    West Coast Pugs likes this.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Napoleon's mama is offline Village Mayor

omg!! this made me cry... how can people be so cruel!!! Maybe the same should be done to them!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234