Bark Box ~ Bark Bucks for Rescue ~ $10 Off Code at Kurly Tails Pug Rescue
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By West Coast Pugs
  • 1 Post By sugarskullz
  • 1 Post By Pat's Crew
  • 1 Post By lmcpug

Thread: Bark Box ~ Bark Bucks for Rescue ~ $10 Off Code at Kurly Tails Pug Rescue

West Coast Pugs is offline Village Mayor

Default Bark Box ~ Bark Bucks for Rescue ~ $10 Off Code at Kurly Tails Pug Rescue

I have been subscribing to Bark Box for almost 6 months as I have 3 dogs and I do tend to spoil them....a lot. My subscription is nearly up but I think I will continue it as at the same time each month I get in the mail a pretty neat box containing dog toys, food puzzles, really excellent, healthy treats many of which are grain free and/or organic (nothing from china), health care items, grooming things, etc. There is a link on the Kurly Tails Pug Rescue of the US and Canada site that provides a $10 off code any Bark Box subscription and, in turn, Bark Box will donate $10 to their rescue. A few months back, I took a subscription out for 6 months and I think it worked out to be $20 per Bark Box. Shipping was free even to Canada which was great! I believe the value of what I receive each month in the Bark Box would easily exceed $20....(previous Bark Boxes contained Primal Freeze Dried Turkey and Plato Natural Duck Strips...both of which are pretty pricey dog treats to buy in a store).

Here is the link so you can check out the code and what Bark Box is all about in case you are so inclined to spoil your puggy just a "little" more :-)

About

While you are there, do take the time if you can to check out the "auctions tab"....I joined the rescue group and wanted to help in some small way, so I donated a very pretty vintage tea cup (shipping included to the US and Canada) with all proceeds from that auction going to the rescue. Check it out and tell me who wouldn't want to snuggle up with a warm pug and a hot cuppa tea in a pretty English fine bone china tea cup, and feel good knowing that at the same time, it was for a cause I know is dear to our hearts....the wellbeing of animals in need.

Cheers ~ Michelle
    PS...the next box I get in October I will post a pic of the box and what's inside. Tails are always waggin around here when the Bark Box arrives
    Last edited by West Coast Pugs; 10-01-2013 at 01:35 AM.

sugarskullz is offline Village Adornista & SugarSkull Junkie

The link seem to be not working........................

nevermind, now it is!! LOL
    lmcpug likes this.
    **Patrice - owned by Miss Lola Falana**

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

considering bark box fo my crew here too
    lmcpug likes this.
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

lmcpug is offline Village Puppy

aww Thank you for mentioning the Bark Box coupon on our site :)

Much appreciated and the Tea Cup in the Auciton is just absolutely gorgeous :)

We really appreciated our supporters because without everyone's help in any of our projects;
    our Fosters would not have the Vetting they so require!
    Right now we have a Foster by the name of MeatBall who needs to have eye surgery :(
    The one eye needs to be removed and we are on standby for the second!!
    This surgery will be well over 900.00 and if it is both eyes, then it will indeed be over the 900.00 mark!
    Please stop by and see our website, we are currently tweeking and if oyu run across any problems
    with navigating the site drop us a line!!
    We have many ways in which everyone can donate, through the Auction, through our store and thorugh our donate button for MeatBall!
    Come and check out our Fosters..... Frannie will be up for adoption soon too and if you know of anyone looking for a lovely Pug Diva,
    have them fill out the adoption app, she is currently being fostered in the States.

Thank you Everyone..... :)
    West Coast Pugs likes this.
    Lori, Abi Gail 7.8 yrs, Ada Mae 6 yrs , Shaggy Pickles Valentino 2.3 yrs and Charlie bear 7 yrs and Zoie 4 yrs
    with fond memories of
    Mr. Pugs (18.11 yrs) and Bubba (17.6 yrs) Honey (14 yrs) and ShyAnne (12 yrs) :)
    www.pugalug.com
    https://pugtastic7.squarespace.com/home/
    https://pugtastic7.squarespace.com/the-kings-queens/

lmcpug is offline Village Puppy

It has come to our attention, here at KURLY TAILS PUG RESCUE, that a few
    have taken offense to our name. For that, we apologize. We would never
    knowingly intend to impose on any other rescue.
    Our goal & mandate is and always will be, to work co-operatively within the Rescue Community...
    keeping the PUGS we rescue, at the forefront of all our endeavors.

With that in mind, we feel it is in the PUGS best interest, to improve our name.
    While currently, there is no registered trademark on the name we are using now, we do not welcome any confusion between rescues.
    We have no control over others reputations, quality of service or support.

The new name we will be going by is "Pugtastic 7 Pug Rescue - No Borders"
    Please always know that we place the PUGS first!
    Although we have been unpleasantly and unkindly threatened with baseless legal action (no trademark in place) over such an innocent event as our name being similiar to another rescue...
    We refuse to spend one dime of our donors generous contributions on anything, other than our Foster Pugs' Medical and Well-being!

Thank you all for the tremendous out pouring of support, love and encouragement. We will honor your committments to our rescue!
    YOU ALL ROCK! TEAM Pug Spirit all they way :)
    Please do not carry on about this. It is our determination to focus on rescuing PUGS and as we all know its about "Saving one Pug at a time" !

P.S. What is in a name ? A PUG by any other name...would snort just as sweetly.
    Lori, Abi Gail 7.8 yrs, Ada Mae 6 yrs , Shaggy Pickles Valentino 2.3 yrs and Charlie bear 7 yrs and Zoie 4 yrs
    with fond memories of
    Mr. Pugs (18.11 yrs) and Bubba (17.6 yrs) Honey (14 yrs) and ShyAnne (12 yrs) :)
    www.pugalug.com
    https://pugtastic7.squarespace.com/home/
    https://pugtastic7.squarespace.com/the-kings-queens/

+ Reply to Thread