Thinking About Fostering Again - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Thinking About Fostering Again

glebou is offline Village Admiral

I doubt this will be a foster failure. He is only two years old, and this old woman doesn't want to own a youngster. He will be highly adoptable. Who knows, there might be someone who has already applied for a puggle, if they should take one in. There must be a reason Rescue took in a mix.

My foster failures have all been older, harder to place dogs. Yes, I have a soft heart -- for the underdogs, the old, the broken, the unwanted, the difficult.... Louie doesn't seem to be any of these things.
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Mal-shi, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

Nina_W is offline Village Story Teller

A perfect foster candidate then. May he heal up quickly and go on to a great home :)

glebou is offline Village Admiral

I tried very hard to choose a foster I would not be tempted to keep this time.

LOL
    Gaye

Mom to Snafu DeLaRue, Carmelo Pace, the Mal-shi, Dylan Thomcat and Thomcat Becket (Archbishop of Caterbury), the Siamese cats, (and Edgar Allen Pug, Priscilla Ann Pug, Kewpie Doll Boudreaux, Moe Jackson Pug, RooBen Lancaster Pug, Anya Pavlina Pug, Jabaar Jefferson Pug, Gertie Rose Griffon and Millicent waiting for me at the Bridge)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12