Looking For A Male Pug Breeder Owner For My Aunt's Female Pug - 4 Year Old Girl.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By puglover22
  • 3 Post By shaynapug

Thread: Looking For A Male Pug Breeder Owner For My Aunt's Female Pug - 4 Year Old Girl.

aimee1574 is offline New to the Village

Question Looking For A Male Pug Breeder Owner For My Aunt's Female Pug - 4 Year Old Girl.

Hi Everyone ,

My Boyfriend's Aunt Has A 4 Year Old Female Pug and She Is Trying to Look For A Male Pug Around Her Age to Have Puppies and She Will Also Give You A Puppy After In Return. She Is A Hyper, Friendly Girl and We Are Hoping Someone Will Be Interested Soon.

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

I don't think you will find any takers here......
    there is more to responsible breeding than just putting 2 dogs together....

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire, born 3/15/06
    and my 4 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14
    the very special Frannie, the tiniest baby girl pug we ever knew - came into our lives 12/18/16 - 6/26/21

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

Is your girl registered with AKC? Has she been shown or does she have Champion dogs in her background?

A good stud owner will be looking for at least the above. If she is a good representative of the breed and has the above qualifications, one of the breeders listed in the Pug Dog Club of America MIGHT be interested.

To be honest.......I only breed my boy to girls that meet the standard set forth by the Pug Dog Club of America and AKC......that is from Ch. lines (and then only certain lines) and only if I feel that my boy will be an asset to the female's line! Ben is a Gr. Ch......was number 14 in the country when he was being shown......and he has only sired 3 litters so far!

Most of us do not breed pets....as a pet is sold to be spayed or neutered!!!

Also, your aunt must realize that she must have stud service fees anywhere between$800 and over 1000. Money for a c section and all medical on pups and mom. That she must be with her girl 24/7 the week before she is due...and at least 2 wks after the babies are born as a pug mom cannot be left alone with her babies! She must also be prepared to be responsible for any pups born and sold for the rest of their lives!

And....here's the biggest of all....Be prepared to possibly lose your girl.....and have no pups or have all puppies die!!! That's the hard part of breeding!
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Member of PDCA Rescue Committee

+ Reply to Thread