Frank
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Frank

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

Default Frank

So I am messaging a young lady that has to give up her 10 year old Fawn Pug. Not sure why but her living arrangements won't let her keep him. I usually don't do rehoming fees so what is fair? She said she wants him in a good home and whatever I feel is fair.

We meet Saturday as you know Hercules is an only Pug but I want him to have a friend so thoughts?
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

ChristinePugMom is offline Village Royalty

I wish I knew what to tell you. I hope you get him.
    shaynapug likes this.
    Mom to Elvis and Buddy

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Good Luck .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    shaynapug likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

get him, Herc will be an ass for the first few days and then settle in, fingers and paws crossed for the unwanted little man
    HeidiHoog likes this.

Suri is offline Village Secret Super-Star

I would offer 50 dollars and offer to provide updated pictures of him. I hope it all works out. How exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Susan, mom to Bo, Lucy and Finn

Honoring Sruffy, Maggie Mae, Jenny, Trooper, Kaja,Muff, and Pepper

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Fingers and paws crossed here for you both.
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

When I re home a dog....and there have been a few. I just want the best home for them! At that age...I place him for free!!! If you have to pay....no more than $100!
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

I really can't go more than $100 I have just spent a lot to get the AC unit updated, she didn't seem in it for the money when I asked since she said she wants a good home. Heck who needs a waterpik when you can have a PUG!
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

Mom to Lucy is offline Village Admiral

I would offer no more than $100, and make sure I met her in a public place. Taking another human along for the meet & greet would be a must as well.
    Christine Honorary Pug Parent. Wrangler of Bunny the crazy EP, mom to one human child, wife to a wonderful hubby, and entertained by a couple of fishies.
    Forever missing our Bugsy Francis - 04/13/05 - 05/24/17 and Lucy Loo - 10/13/2005 - 12/27/2020.

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

I recently passed on a beautiful Pug girl I found on Craigslist--I posted a picture of her on here. I found her on a Thursday, the same day I had my 2nd Pfizer shot & responded right away to the ad. The lady responded & the dog would have been about a 3 hr drive each way to go get her, but that didn't throw me off, as dh & I had driven 7 hrs each way to go get Heidi. Then I got very sick overnight with the high fever & was really sick all day Fri. I would not have been able to go get her that day or on Saturday either. The thing that was putting me off was that the lady wanted $1000 rehoming fee & she said she had several people interested, so in the end, I took too much time thinking about & had to let it go.....the other thing was I was wondering if it would "rock Heidi's boat" too much.....she is 9 1/2 now, & maybe she wouldn't like another young female in the house......in the end, I haven't had too many regrets about letting it go, because I'm still thinking that much for a rehoming fee was way too much.
    shaynapug and Lu Ci and Ri Ki like this.
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast