Best Potty Cleaner?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Potty Cleaner?

MomofMops is offline New to the Village

Default Best Potty Cleaner?

I have a year old pug, Mops, and we've just moved to a new place. Before the move she was very nearly potty trained but now since we've been here she's had accidents everyday. I realize this is part of the adjustment period but the carpet here is new and I'm very concerned with her ruining the carpet and my having to pay fees out of the nose. I have tried several types of cleaner in the old apartment and now I'd like some feedback. What do you all feel is the best cleaner out on the market to get rid of any lasting odors? Any and all input would be greatly appreciated!

Beautifully_Chaotic is offline Village Governor

I like resolve if im using a carpet shampooer or the spray and vacuum kind. Febreeze for pets is really helpful too.
    Lena ♥Whiskey's Mom♥

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

I am a certified Master Carpet Cleaner with 18 years in the business. The only thing that will REALLY eliminate the odor safely for you, your animals and the carpet is Quaternary Ammonia. You mix 1-2 ounces with a gallon of water, pour it on with a pitcher, to allow it to soak all the way down into the pad, then use a folded bath towel, laid over the area and step on it until you get most of it up.

Here is the best source for it, it is available by the quart, gallon and case, it's pricey ($75/gal., I believe) But it lasts a long time and is the only thing that REALLY works.

Judson Labs
    Joyce or Les Jones
    864-233-6442

Tell them Lisa at GreenGlides sent you and that you have dogs, they love dogs too they have a whole pack of their own, not pugs though!

Take care,
    lisa
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

MomofMops is offline New to the Village

Thanks so much for the help! As long as it works, I'd believe it's definitely worth the price!

RaisinThePug is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Beautiful Pugs View Post
    I am a certified Master Carpet Cleaner with 18 years in the business. The only thing that will REALLY eliminate the odor safely for you, your animals and the carpet is Quaternary Ammonia. You mix 1-2 ounces with a gallon of water, pour it on with a pitcher, to allow it to soak all the way down into the pad, then use a folded bath towel, laid over the area and step on it until you get most of it up.

Here is the best source for it, it is available by the quart, gallon and case, it's pricey ($75/gal., I believe) But it lasts a long time and is the only thing that REALLY works.

Judson Labs
    Joyce or Les Jones
    864-233-6442

Tell them Lisa at GreenGlides sent you and that you have dogs, they love dogs too they have a whole pack of their own, not pugs though!

Take care,
    lisa
    Does this stuff work with cat urine too, or just dog?
    Anastasia, mama to Raisin and Cooper the pugs, Milla the cat and Ella the "skin kid."

Snifter is offline Moderator/Village Merchant

Simple Solution works great.

Bella, mummy to Snifter and Toddy!

http://avrilmunson.wordpress.com

crazydoglady is offline Village Puppy

I have 6 dogs. Simple solution, is my lifesaver! Love it, don't love having to use it, but love it. Works with urine, poop, and vomit.

Lynxa is offline Village Admiral
    The Post Katrina Big Easy, not quite as big but still just as easy!

Eco-88 is the best one I've found so far! It's hard to get, my pet store special orders it for me.
    Courtney: Mommy to the precious Ozzy, Angel, the Ironically Named Kitty, Gally the big little sister, and Percy the Naked Pug-Kitty!

morgan loves pugs is offline Village Puppy

I've never heard of Simple Solution, can you get it at big box pet stores? (I'm in the US--Midwestern area).

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Beautiful Pugs View Post

Judson Labs
    Joyce or Les Jones
    864-233-6442

Take care,
    lisa
    I just got mine in the mail!!!

For small spots...I have Simple Green Pet stain and odor remover. Seems to work well in the house...no spots either......Smells GREAT!!!! Am gonna use the stuff that I just got when I wash the carpets....am gonna use it on my wood deck and the cement the dogs have been going on all winter!
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Member of PDCA Rescue Committee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast