I Should Have Knocked On Wood
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Katie <3 Nano

Thread: I Should Have Knocked On Wood

Katie <3 Nano is offline Village Senator

Default I Should Have Knocked On Wood

I had just been thinking this morning that I couldn't remember the last time that Nano has had an accident inside the house, and that that must mean he is almost potty trained! I didn't say it out loud, or say anything to Nano...I just thought it.

Now it's just after 1:00 am here, and I just finished cleaning up the second accident he had inside today (pee both times). It seems like once we have one accident, there is almost always another few that follows. Just to be safe, i'm going to go back to taking him out every two hours, instead of every three.

The moral of the story: always knock on wood, even if you don't say it out loud. It's better to be safe, then to clean pee out of the carpet :p
    Pug Momma to Nano the Handsome!

Lola's Mum is offline Village Governor

sooooo true! any time i brag about lola's potty training progress or anything, sure enough there are accidents...but ah, 2-3 hours seems divine...i'm mostly taking lola out every hour still - trying to push it to 1.5 hours, b/c during the day she holds it for much longer usually, so i know it's physically possible...
    I'm Caryn, from Charlotte, NC...

My pug, Lola, is 7 months old :) Follow Lola on Facebook!

Cheryl7777 is offline Village Admiral

Amen to that sister!

+ Reply to Thread