My text is double texting...
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My text is double texting...

Buddy's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Default My text is double texting...

Every time I've tried to post today, the text I write is shadowed by a smaller version of itself. It's making it impossible to read what I've wrote while I'm writing it and even more impossible to edit my posts. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

How odd... I've never seen that happen before. I don't know what to suggest other than trying to log out, clear your browser cookies and then come back and log in again. I hope you get it figured out! That would certainly be annoying!!
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

I tried what you suggested and I still get the same thing. I've attached a screen shot.

Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

I wish I had something else to suggest... Is it still doing it today?
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

admin is offline Administrator

Is this still happening to you?

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to log in. Yes, it is the same today as it was before. Another screen shot is coming up for yoou of this post... Thanks for trying to help!! And sorry if there are typos.

Jennifer

This is Yung testing in Chrome...no double text here.
    Jennifer

This is Yung testing in Firefox... again, no double text appearing here.
    Jennifer

+ Reply to Thread