+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Wonka & Nilla
  • 2 Post By Rugbysmom
  • 2 Post By Rugbysmom

Thread: Trouble with Pug Village from Phone Today

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

Default Trouble with Pug Village from Phone Today

My laptop seems to be working fine, but today when I try to get to the Forum with my phone, I could get to the Forum but then at first it was blinking & I couldn't do anything with it. Later in the morning & now, I get the message "Your submission could not be posted because the token has expired. Please push the back button and reload the previous window." I don't know what that means, but I'm glad my laptop is working! Any advice? Thank you!
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

Oh dear, that sounds like a possible glitch with the forum software. Are you using the "web version" view on your phone (does it looks the same as the version you see on your laptop) or are you using the mobile version/view? Or, are you using an app like Tapatalk to access PugVillage on your phone?

I hope it was a one-time thing and does not become an ongoing issue. Please update if this continues to happen.
    Rugbysmom likes this.
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

It is still giving me that same message when I try checking in on my phone & won't let me do anything there.....you helped me with a problem on Jan 15th & you helped me change my phone from the web version to the desktop version for the Forum. I thought I'd try checking that again to see if I somehow messed that up & maybe I need to reset it, but I don't remember how to get to the screen where there are 3 horizontal lines on the left.....I'm not sure that is the problem this time though, because when I try to go to Pug Village, the web-looking version is what I see first, but if I click on Forum, I see the desktop version, only it has that message "Your submission could not be posted because the token has expired. Please push the back button and reload the previous window." I tried turning my phone off for a few minutes but that didn't help. My phone seems to be acting normally with everything else.

At any rate, we don't have to worry about it right now, Amy, it can wait! I know you are busy & stressed with all you have going on, & I can get on here fine with my laptop! Thank Goodness, otherwise I'd be having Pug Village withdrawals!

I'll keep checking it once in awhile on my phone, & if it doesn't resolve itself, it can be a problem for "some other day!" I prefer participating on my laptop anyway--it's so much easier to see & type on!
    Rugbysmom

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Good Morning, Amy! PV Forum seems to be acting normal on my phone now! Whew! So far so good! Thank you!
    Rugbysmom

+ Reply to Thread