Hello all - the baking boyz behind My Dog Ate It! are here with some BIG NEWS! For folks new here, My Dog Ate It! is the village's own resident bakery. We've been baking up yummy treats for dogs of all shapes and sizes for about as long as we've been here at PV. We sell at some Boston-area shops, at local farmer's markets, and online. We specialize in wheat-free and grain-free goodies for allergy dogs and use all-natural, human-grade ingredients.

Tomorrow, Thursday April 8th, is Chief Eating Officer Vince's 12th birthday. I know - 12 is a big deal! Vince and the boyz want to celebrate this milestone with you all so every order placed on 4/8/10 will receive a FREE full-size bag of our #1 treat - Liver Love Bites. Our LLBs are entirely grain-free and come in 2 sizes (mini's or big bites). Again, all orders placed on 4/8/10 will receive a FREE bag of Liver Love Bites - we'll ask you which size bites you prefer in your order confirmation.

Of course we've got lots of other REGULAR (whole wheat) and UNLEADED (wheat/grain-free) treats for you to peruse from training sized bites to chew pretzels to decorated birthday goodness. We've also recently added a Zazzle shop to our site with lots of fun stuff for dogs and the people that love them. Here's the kind of stuff we're creating:

You can follow the baking boyz on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, and now you can get more from the boyz on their new blog, Pugglife.com.

Thanks as always for your support!